Tax Manager or Senior Manager
EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215032
Employer Ref. EY Corporation
Job descriptions :-
Working as a tax professional, your work activities include but not limited to mastering tax laws; dealings with authorities; preparing report, tax returns and advice; researching; reviewing documents; preparing presentations and email correspondence; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
As a team member, you will be understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Minimum 7 years of Tax experience (e.g. tax compliance, tax advisory, BOI, tax audit, or tax review)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Taxation, Financial, Economics or Law.
- Working experience within Big 4 is preferable.
- Good command of English.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Committed to providing quality outcomes, and guidance.
- Computer skills (e.g., MS office suite, Lotus Notes).
We invite you to send your resume (including expected salary and a recent photo) via APPLY NOW or apply on line at www.ey.com under Careers Section.
EY Corporate Services Limited
Human Resources Department
33rd Floor, Lake Rajada Office
Rajadapisek Road, Bangkok 10110
We offer an attractive compensation and career opportunities to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
About EY Corporate Services Co., Ltd.
Employer Ref.EY Corporation
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 210,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve potential.