Tax Compliance Officer (50K-65K)
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241459
- Highly Competitive Salary on offer
- Full-time permanent role based in Bangkok
- Good English communication skills
- Relevant qualification/s
Our client is a fast growing online platform for hotel and accommodation worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Assist in reviewing tax returns prepared by external advisors (i.e. corporate income tax, withholding tax and indirect taxes) in foreign jurisdictions where the company has legal presence or is registered for tax purposes.
- Assist in identifying potential tax exposures and/or problem areas when reviewing tax compliance.
- Contact, coordinate and manage timelines with the Group's tax teams in foreign jurisdictions to ensure timely tax compliance.
- Support the Tax Compliance Team in the preparation of accurate and timely monthly & quarterly tax reports with solid analysis for submission to US Headquarters.
- Liaise with external tax advisors and tax authorities for tax compliance matters.
- Perform ad-hoc tax assignments, as assigned by Tax Manager and/or Tax Director.
- Support the Tax Team in daily operations to accomplish tax objectives.
What you will need to do the role:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Tax, Accounting, Finance or any business related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience in tax compliance, tax computations/provisions or bookkeeping.
- Experience in dealing with Revenue Officers during tax audits/investigations would be adventage
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Good analytical, communication & interpersonal skills with adaptability
- Good command of English (both in writing and speaking)
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Eastern Seaboard Team at 091 772 3932 or or click "Apply Now"
Or visit us at:
You may also post your resume to or walk-in to our office at:
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co, Ltd.
Unit 1206, 12th Floor One Pacific Place,
140 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Established in 1989, Parker Bridge are recruitment specialists operating primarily in the Technology, Industrial, Accounting/Finance and Business Support sectors. We are represented throughout Asia Pacific with offices in Thailand (covering the South-East region), Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Our candidate reach is extensive, providing our clients with access to talent not typically sourced through the more traditional recruitment routes. Our Recruiters specialize in sectors where they have either expertise personally, industry knowledge or many years experience. Many of our clients work exclusively with us and do not advertise elsewhere.