Talent / Resume Searcher (Part-Time / Freelance)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223617
CV / Resume Searcher
PwC Consulting Thailand - Human Resource team is now actively seeking a CV / Resume Searcher to support our fast-paced & dynamic team. This role is part-time and isn’t required to be in the office.
- Support PwC Consulting in talents search focusing in Technology Consulting, Management Consulting, and Risk Consulting
- Source and conduct initial screening on candidate’s resumes and job applications assessing applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes
- Responsible for providing qualified CVs to our internal recruitment based on agreed CV targets
- Also responsible for the weekly recruitment report
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Recruitment, preferably from leading professional services or top executive search firms.
- Background in talent-search for Technology Consulting and Management Consulting will be an advantage.
- Result-oriented and ability to work under high pressure and tight schedule.
Compensation will be based on the successful placements. Interested candidates, please contact Chaiwat – 02 824 5307
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting (Thailand)
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting (Thailand)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting (Thailand) is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. The South East Asian Advisory market is one of the fastest growing in the world. We help organisations across the region to work smarter and grow faster. Working with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate & grow, reduce costs, manage risk & regulation and leverage talent. Our aim is to support you in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.