jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255151
Employer Ref. update2016
Partner with the business to attract, develop and retain the appropriate workforce to effectively deliver business strategy. Implement the Global Talent function strategy to deliver integrated talent services with special focus on recruitment and partnering with HR leadership and business leaders to understand current talent challenges.
- Partner and liaise with HRBP/line managers to gain insight into the short/mid/long term business needs, current issues and talent requirements
- Recommend continuous improvement to practices, processes, and policies to advance the Talent function
- Identify best talent internally and externally by combining the talent acquisition and talent management functions
- Educate the business on the Talent function and process
- Responsible for delivery of talent processes including support for the recruitment process following position approval – to include line manager briefings, ensuring quality of posting and creation of short lists , candidate communication, interviews, assessments, and reference checks
- Provide feedback and coaching to the interviewed/assessed internal/external candidates in accordance with local practice and laws
- Conclude the selection process with the manager and the candidate, incl. offer negotiations and close the vacancy once the job offer is accepted
- Effectively partner with the SSC team to ensure all coordination with candidates/hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing, etc.)
- Responsible for search within external talent pool and the internal ABB talent pools to ensure internal career and development opportunities
- Identify and use data-based evidence to address hiring manager expectations about the labor market and recruiting process
- Liaise with recruitment firms as required, ensuring that they have been provided with appropriate job briefs, and are fulfilling the requirements
3.Talent Management Functions:
- Perform strategic activities in relation to integrated talent management
- Use the Talent Identification Process (TIP) outcomes to identify internal talent for career opportunities.
- Encourage people to keep their Talent Profiles updated.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on People Review Sessions (PRS) and work with HRBP and line manager on outcomes as needed.
- Use career plan data from the Performance and Development Appraisal (PDA) to support internal talent mobility.
- Support managers and HRBPs in identifying career and development activities for employees.
- Support HRBP and Line Managers in identifying employees for assessments and approve the suitability of those identified. Participate as an assessor in :
- Leadership Development Assessment (LDA) : only suitable for selected talent partners
- Leadership Competency Assessment (LCA)
- Talent Development Assessment (TDA)
- 270/360° Feedback
- Work with HRBPs to find the right balance of training for employees and make recommendations; on-the-job (70%), coaching/mentoring (20%) and formal training (10%).
- Partners with HR leadership and business leaders to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through existing HR practices, processes, or policies in area of talent. Recommends new practices, processes, or policies to improve talent function.
- Provide and execute concepts in employer branding and university relations
- Recommends, develops, and assists in implementation of special programs in area of Integrated Talent.
- Uses and updates relevant systems in support of functional processes and procedures. Recommends changes to system functionality and supports systems implementation/upgrade in area of talent.
7.Compliance & Safety
- Ensures compliance with local legislation and HR policies, and adherence to OHS and compliance standards in all areas of responsibility.
- Proven consulting and initiating competencies
- Strong results orientation with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work across cultures
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking
- Highly developed communication, sales and advising skills
- High professional HR standards in handling confidential information
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Collaboration across GBS, HRBPs and Sourcers
- Talent COE in set up mode as part of HR Transformation
- External market pressure and demand for talent
- internal demand for talent delivered with a timely and quality service
- The position may require some travelling.
Knowledge & Skill
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- For external hires: 3-5 years’ experience with full life-cycle recruiting including job brief, developing sourcing/marketing plan, candidate outreach and development, offer and close
- Solid experience with talent management/development programs and experience in conducting assessments and providing feedback and/or previous HRBP role experience
- Knowledge of business environment, organizational structure and good understanding of the business strategy and its implications for talent processes
- Desire to keep up to date regarding business and industry trends and implications
- Demonstrated success with various recruiting strategies and techniques
- Understanding of succession planning programs and methodologies
- Knowledge of local legislation regarding recruitment and employment requirements
- Knowledge of CRM tool and experience leveraging the tool to source candidates as well as manage relationships
- Solid English written and oral langue skills, and other local language as required
Working Location: ABB Bangpoo Office , Bangpoo Industrial Estate-Soi 6B, Prakasa Sub-District, Muang District, Sumutprakarn Province
Apply to: Khun Uraiwan
161/1 SG Tower1-4th Soi Mahadlekluang 3, Rajdamri Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, THAILAND
Phone: +662 665-1000 # 1105, 1122
Telefax: +662 665-1031
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ABB Limited
About ABB Limited
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.