Talent Acquisition Officer
ABeam Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242659
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- At least 4 years of working experience in recruitment preferably from IT and /or business consulting firms.
- Must have knowledge in recruiting SAP positions.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Good to excellent English communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Preferably with background in headhunting, CV search, social media marketing.
Report to Senior Manager
Working hours: 09:00AM - 6:00PM.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ABeam Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
About ABeam Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
ABeam Consulting is a global management consulting firm with headquarters in Japan and with more than 4200 professionals, providing business performance consulting services, integrating business strategy, business process design, information technology enablement, outsourcing and organizational performance and program / project management solutions to our clients.
ABeam retains a powerful base of professional talent coupled with a global reach which we are recruiting top notch resources for. We currently have the following permanent position: