Talent Acquisition Executive (Ramkhamheang)
The Mall Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240745
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process – from sourcing, candidate screening & interview, candidate database management, offer negotiation, and personnel filing hand-over.
- Working closely with assigned BU(s) to ensure thorough understanding of business requirements which leads to attracting the right talents.
- Maintaining and updating candidate database to nurture a healthy pipeline of talents/ candidate prospects to support workforce continuity.
- Acting as single point of contact for recruitment requests and some other HR related issues.
- Ensuring smooth transition of candidates to employees during onboarding period.
- Participating in both internal and external job fairs to promote employer branding and secure appropriate talents for the organization.
Preferred Candidate’s Qualifications:
Min. Bachelor degree Human Resources or related field.
2-5 years’ experience in Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition role for mid-senior management positions.
Background from recruitment agency/ search firm is preferred.
Background in Retail industry would be a plus though not required.
Result-oriented and committed to achievement.
Strong team player yet able to work with little supervision.
Very good command of English language skills (speaking & writing).
Computer literate – MS Office and Recruitment Management System/ Applicants Tracking System.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Mall Group Co., Ltd.
About The Mall Group Co., Ltd.
The Mall Group Co., Ltd. is the leading retail business in Thailand comprising of 9 branches of The Mall Department Stores, The Emporium, and Siam Paragon. We are on the path of expanding operations to cope with our brilliant business opportunities. The company is now seeking proactive and enthusiastic talented professionals to strengthen our Management Team with a strong determination of achieving The Regions Ultimate Retail Entertainment Complex Group.