Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237102
Responsible for managing the assigned recruitment portfolio within the given KPI’s to ensure a professional service delivery at the expected quality and under consideration of the agreed timelines and cost.
Professionally manage relationship and expectations within the internal customer group, through strong client partnering and communication.
Responsible for implementing the appropriate/innovative sourcing strategies, routes to market, candidate sourcing and pipeline activities across the all relevant local, regional and international markets. This will involve, coordination of all available internal and external recruitment channels, pro-active sourcing & networking activities and external talent mapping where appropriate.
Drive and manage end-to-end the recruitment process for each candidate, in collaboration and partnership with the internal support functions, HR work streams, HR Business Partner and Hiring Manager, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
Identify and drive continues improvement initiatives locally, regionally and/or globally to ensure the development of our Talent Acquisition functions and service proposition.
Qualifications & Functional Knowledge
- University Degree. (Further education/training in HR relevant field of study an advantage)
- Relevant experience required (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role)
- Demonstrated a clear path of successful case studies within the recruitment domain in terms of scale, level of sophistication and complexity within an In-House recruitment model
- Minimum 4+ years of Talent acquisition experience in a large scale Engineering/Projects organisation (Preferably from RAIL industry) .
- Experience with project driven organisational environment, with an ability to adhere to and balance principles of cost, quality and time in successfully completing recruitment projects
- Experience with shared service centre delivery models, with offshore elements
- Expertise in recruiting within the relevant geographical area(s)/function(s)
- Demonstrated value added customer and supplier management
- Ability to operate effectively within a fast paced and quickly changing environment, while demonstrating a flexible and rigorous attitude
- Ability to manage external talent pipelines at the highest level (e.g. Networking)
- Strong Communication skills and ability to both motivate and influence stakeholders in decision making process
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
About Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
Bombardier is the world’s largest manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Every day, millions of people get where they need to go aboard the planes and trains that we manufacture. Perhaps you do too. We rank among the leaders in two fast-paced industries:
- In aerospace, we have the industry's most comprehensive aircraft portfolio and are a leader in both business and regional aircraft.
- In rail transportation, we’re the world's largest equipment and systems manufacturer.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America indexes.
Our APAC Regional office is based in Bangkok as a part of Bombardier Transportation, offering a comprehensive portfolio of rail systems including integrated control systems, computer and relay based interlocking, automatic train control systems and wayside equipment for mass transit and mainline.
Visit us at www.bombardier.com or contact us if you are looking for a challenging and international career opportunity.