System Engineer (MS Exchange)
Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242817
- MS Exchange Server 2013 administrator / maintain operation/ monitoring/ tuning/ trouble shooting
- Maintain/ trouble shooting/ tuning backup system
- Monitoring and maintain network monitoring system.
- Monitoring and maintain Reverse-Forward Proxy/ IIS service
- Male or Female, 28 - 35 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Telecom Engineering, Information Technology
- ** Experience 3 to 5 years at least manage enterprise exchange environment experience
- Experience of Implementation of MS Exchange Server (2010 or 2013) as Enterprise Level (3000+User)
- Experience of Administrator Operation of MS Exchange Server (2010 or 2013) as Enterprise Level (3000+User)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Active Directory.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of any Email security/gateway system. Strong working knowledge of OSI model, Internet Protocols, networking, Mail delivery system, DNS, SMTP, IIS, Mail applications required.
- Knowledge Reverse/ forward Proxy.
- Knowledge Trust Certificate.
- Good command of English skills
- Certificate :
70-341: MCSE: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013,
70-342: MCSE: Advance Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013,
70-662: MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring,
70-663: MCITP: Designing and Deploying Messaging Solutions Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Have a driving license
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
About Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
Elabram Systems Group was established in 1999 in Malaysia. We have 26 footprints around the globe and business offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and in Philippines with core expertise in providing Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Talent Acquisition & Deployment (TAD), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Our difference and success are based on the reliability, adaptability, expertise, on target as always in our projects and as the total on shore- off shore service provider. We own our growth to our clients who are given us the opportunity to prove our worth. We started as a Telecommunication Engineering and IT service provider specialized in Specialist Resource Provision, Project Management and Engineering Services of advance telecommunication in wireless network solutions but because of the trust of our partners and clients, we are now in our Offshore Outsourcing and Near shore Outsourcing expansion in Indonesia and in the Philippines.
Our clients demand quality solutions, ideas and competencies in all areas of wireless network solutions technology, and we take pride in providing them.
We owe our growth to many of our clients — global players in telecommunications equipment manufacturing and telecommunications operations — who have given us the opportunity to prove our worth in providing such solutions.