System Development Assistant Manager
Amway (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225576
Description of duties:
- พัฒนาระบบงานคอมพิวเตอร์ด้วย Java ออกแบบโปรแกรม ฐานข้อมูล จัดทาการทดสอบ
- แก้ไขปัญหาให้ User กรณีที่ระบบงานปัจจุบันเกิดปัญหา(Change request)
- ดูแลและควบคุมโปรเจค ให้สาเร็จลุล่วง ตามเวลาที่กาหนด
Experience & Qualification Required:
- Female / Male, Age Required : 27 - 35 years old
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Min 2 years experience in Software Development with JAVA technology.
- Background in J2EE, JSP, Servlet, EJB, Ajax, JBoss, Java Bean, Strut / Spring / Hibernate Framework, Oracle Developer, Web services, XML, Tomcat, Apache, web logic etc.
- Experience in Database connectivity from Oracle and SQL knowledge.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Eager to learn for new technologies.
- Fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
Please send your resume together with a recent photo to us today
Contact us now: Human Resources Division,
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
1199/1 Ramkhamhaeng Road, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Tel: 0-2840- 8000 ext 8220, 8211, 8212
Website : www.amwayshopping.com
เส้นทางการเดินทาง รถประจำทางสาย 8, 40, 58, 113, 168 ,514 และ 519
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amway (Thailand) Limited
About Amway (Thailand) Limited
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
Amway is one of the world’s leading direct selling companies operating in over 100 countries around the world. As business has expanded, we have connected with people by offering them the opportunity to experience the business potential of our quality products. In this regard, our vision of building a brighter future by Helping People Live Better Lives today is reflected. We respect our employees, recognizing their dignity, rights and contribution as individuals. We are committed to providing a workplace that stimulates creativity, quality and dedication. We offer training to encourage productivity, achievement and personnel satisfaction. We strongly believe that Amway is where you can create your own destiny.
Be part of a 20 Billion Baht success story!!! We are looking for partners on the road of success. Then come and join a truly global enterprise that has won The Honor Award for Labor Relations and Welfare (1997, 2006-2014) with The Top Employer Thailand Award (2015 & 2016) for 2 consecutive years and Top Employer Asia Pacific 2016 Certification.
Amway (Thailand) Ltd. is looking for qualified candidates to become important players in the challenge of building a 20 billion baht business. We’re committed to supporting and developing our people, and providing continuous training, equipment, and techniques to enable you to achieve your full potential. You will also enjoy an attractive remuneration package designed to enhance your lifestyle here!