System & Business Analyst
Siam Takashimaya (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229571
- Define configuration specifications and business requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Examine and evaluate current systems -and identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Operate documenting interfaces proceduresbetween new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with internal and external parties in order to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Educate users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Takashimaya (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Siam Takashimaya (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Since its founding as a used clothing store in Kyoto in 1831, Takashimaya has continued to tackle innovative approaches both within Japan and overseas, providing new values for each era's customers and society. Our history of constant innovation over 180 years remains company's tradition, and forms our DNA.
At present, Takashimaya has 20 department stores in Japan, with four more in Singapore, Shanghai, Taipei and Vietnam(Open 2015) and we are moving our plan to open store (36,000 Square.Metre.) in Thailand (2017) as name of Siam Takashimaya locate at ICONSIAM.