System Architect @ IT Consulting
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001253676
- Installation & configuration experience to support Microsoft Infrastructure/database.
- Planning, installing and configuring various Microsoft Infrastructure/database solution components from project initiation through production & post go live support.
- Planning/supporting/monitoring day to day operation.
- Works with client and project team to identify infrastructures/database requirements
- Advice, designs, implements all to ensure that data remains consistent across the database, data is clearly defined, and users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences/ Computer Engineering, IT or any related fields
- Both Male or Female, Thai nationality
- A minimum of 6-8 years of working experience in Dynamics AX ERP design and implementation. (Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics Installation & Configuration are preferable)
- Experience with supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX databases and end user applications, performance tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource connection.
- Good knowledge in configuration and administration of CISCO Switch and Router and Network Security Devices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX infrastructure components and Microsoft Dynamics Life Cycle Service is preferable.
- Strong in Network/Platform/Database troubleshooting skills
- Good in English skills