The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244691
- Installation & configuration experience to support Microsoft Infrastructure/database.
- Planning, installing and configuring various Microsoft Infrastructure/database solution components from project initiation through production & post go live support.
- Planning/supporting/monitoring day to day operation.
- Works with client and project team to identify infrastructures/database requirements gives advice, designs, implements all to ensure that data remains consistent across the database, data is clearly defined, and users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs
- Male or Female , Age 30-40 years
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences / Computer Engineering / IT or any related field.
- 5 - 6 years in Dynamics AX ERP design and implementation.
- Experience with supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX databases and end user applications
- Experience in Performance tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource connection.
- Knowledge in configuration and administration of CISCO Switch and Router and Network Security Devices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX infrastructure components and Microsoft Dynamics Life Cycle Service is preferable.
- Strong in Network/Platform/Database troubleshooting skill.
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics Installation & Configuration are preferable."
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.
About The Blue Code Management Co., Ltd.