System and Network Engineer (security) (63109)
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001287385
Summary of the role:
This position will be part of a global organization known as Global Business Services but under the Workplace Technology Solutions (WTS) umbrella. Within WTS, the system and network engineer will be part of a sub-department unit: Workplace Access and Security (WAS). The position is responsible for the design, support & maintenance of solution platforms within the workplace environment as well as follow it's evolution or eventual replacement.
Design solutions of global services:
Work on the design of the main GBS projects to support Amadeus run, grow, and transformations. These projects support GBS global services deployed to Amadeus affiliates / sites.
- This includes evolution of the current Workplace, Workplace management, and Workplace security
- Drive existing Workplace security solutions and perform RFP for replacement solutions.
- Design new global services design around secured access to the Workplace according to demands coming from Programme Manager and internal business partners.
- The engineer will be accountable for design documents, security design aspects, proof of concept in the integration lab, operation procedures that will be used by the operations and deployment teams.
L3 Run support of global services:
For global GBS services where GBS-WTS is responsible: Provide L3 support for WAS security solutions within the workplace and server environment. L3 will be in charge to answer to escalations from the Level 2 support teams.
For every solution designed by the GBS-WTS-WAS team, operation procedures need to be written by the responsible system and network engineer to prepare the handover of the operation activities to different stake holders.
Education: Bachelor - or higher degree - in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
Relevant work experience
- 5+ years in supporting Windows environment (Windows 7/8, servers w2k3/8,Active Directory)
- Additional working knowledge in Linux and OSX are beneficial
- 5+ years in supporting end-point security products and solid understanding of corporate security framework
- Server/workstation and networking troubleshooting
- Excellent documentation skills
- Knowledge of IT security industry trends
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amadeus Asia Ltd.
About Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Amadeus is part of everything it takes to bring travel to life. We provide the technology that keeps the travel sector moving – from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to check-in and departure processes.
Our people are driven by a passion for ‘Where next?’ and our ambition is to improve the travel experience of hundreds of millions of people every day. At Amadeus, you can take pride and responsibility in your work, facilitating the entire travel journey from door to door. Amadeus does this by joining up key players in the travel industry: travel agencies, corporations, airlines, airports, hotels, railways and more. We give those companies the tools to serve travellers better and to manage their own business more effectively.
Amadeus is at the heart of the global travel industry. Our people, our technology and our innovation are dedicated to working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel. If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.