System Analyst-Bill Payment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214983
To perform standard tasks for application development activities, including software and security architecture design and implementation, to ensure harmonization of developed solution with existing relevant platforms and applications, alignment with identified enterprise architecture, and responsiveness to project objectives and technical requirements
- Perform fully development life cycle including design, coding, scripting, integration and migration, usually representing a significant portion of a larger project to maximize efficiency and ensure synchronization activities in creating effective solution adherent to project objectives and requirement
- Prepare development document/presentation for assigned projects to ensure that all documents are accurate and follow by business/technical/security requirements
- Perform testing and data preparation activities to assure quality of developed solution against business/technical/security requirements
- Provide system/application impact assessment, end to end solution and effort estimation to meet business/technical/security requirements
- Manage and develop multiple assignment projects within plan and quality
- Manage a group of working team including system analyst, business analyst, vendor, IT operation, programmer and business user for completed work assignment from immediate superior level
- Perform project manager and business analyst tasks for a small project
- Support Operation Team to ensure a problems on production are solved efficiently and effectively in a timely manner
- Ensure good service performance for Payment/AR/GL/Credit Limit/Debt Collection application
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer software, or related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in Software development (design & implement) and Consulting (solution and problem solving)
- Strong in communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Payment/AR/GL/Credit Limit/Debt Collection application development experience are preferable
- Have implementation experience with international vendor
- Good command in English both written and speaking
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Busaba for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Tel. 02-202-8000 Fax: 02-202-8113
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.