Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336527
- Engage with the Business Analysts and programmers to translate business requirements into application technical design.
- Understand the existing applications landscape and identify the relevant data flows.
- Implement and adhere to timelines as determined by Project Managers.
- Follow design and development practice, methodology and process.
- Manage quality control process by reviewing deliverables.
- Work cooperatively with the Project Management and Quality Assurance teams to ensure deliverables and timelines are met.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology (IT)
- Fast learner, self- motivated, team player, good analytical skill and good interpersonal skill are required
- Good command in English (TOEIC 500 or equivalent)
- Design and/or programming skills with any of the following platforms / languages / packages :
- Windows, Unix, mid-range, mainframe, SOA and WebService Programming
- JAVA, JSP, UML, Servlet,AJAX, EJB, HTML, Struts, Spring, JQuery
- Microsoft.Net, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C++, C#, SQL, COBAL, IMB FlieNet P8, IBM ILOG JRules
- Male must be exempt in military service
Working Location: Operating at Rama III Office
If you require more information, please contact Khun Siriporn Tel. 0-2685-7853 or 08-5481-2111
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
About Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
With 12 million customers and a branch network that reaches across the community we touch the very heart of Thailand. And we believe it is the efforts of all our people that has led to our success for nearly 60 years.