Greenline Synergy Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001274551
Employer Ref. Update
- Conduct Business / Functional Requirements Workshops
- Liaising with users, gathering business and system requirements and being able to consolidate all the requirements
- Gather requirements to be able to analyze, scope, document and recommend solutions to customers
- Prepare Functional Requirements, User Manuals and Testing Scripts systematically, comprehensively and clearly
- Analyzing the requirements to come up with project plan, and project/system analysis
- Prioritizing and planning to achieve targets/ deadlines for the assigned tasks
- Assist in implementation and rollout activities
- Undertaking the analysis of system problems and solutions to identify data and technology that meet customer's needs
- Work closely with Application Development Teams to ensure the functional requirements are developed into the application
- Responsible for systems technical and functional specifications/testing
- Work closely with the Testing Teams to test the developed applications
- Bachelor degree in computer or related fields
- Have the experience for the requirement gathering, system analysis and design, database design at least 4 years
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Good verbal and written communication, technical and consultative skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Greenline Synergy Co.,Ltd.
7Th Floor, 488 SamitivejSrinakarin
Srinakarin Road, Bangkok 10250
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Greenline Synergy Co., Ltd.
About Greenline Synergy Co., Ltd.
A subsidiary Company of BDMS (Bangkok Dusit Medical Services) and 100% Shares owned by BDMS. We Focus on providing IT Services, Business Innovation, Business Development, IT Project Consultant, Data Center and Infrastructure, Application Implementation and Development to BDMS’s Network Hospitals.