jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252532
- Responsible to analysis and design according to requirement.
- Get requirement from user.
- Able to transform business requirement to technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user
- Create Document to support project (Functional specification, High Level Design specification, Detail Design specification, Operation work flow and User Manual).
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineer or any related field
- At least 3 years experience in Analyst and Design for Finance & Accounting,
- Hire-Purchase and Non-Life insurance
- Strong in user requirements gather, analysis and application design by creating specification documents
- Good Knowledge and experience in UML, Object Oriented, J2EE & Java Technology (Servlet, JSP,EJB, JMS, XML) , C#.net and Web Services
- Good knowledge and experienced in Relational Database and SQL (Standard Query Language)
- Knowledge in IBM WebSphere, DB2, Oracle and Crystal Report Enterprise it advantage.
- Strong Leader and good skill communication.
- Ability to work in a team & as well as independently.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via http://www.cdg.co.th/rmsweb/ApplyJob.aspx or send full resume, transcript, present salary, expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph to CDG & G-ABLE
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to G-ABLE