Regional Container Lines (RCL) started as a Common Feeder Operator, operating its first feeder container ship in 1979 between Bangkok and Singapore. In 1988, RCL was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and has since achieved satisfactory performance and financial returns to shareholders. RCL will increasingly expand its feeder services and container liner business in Asia through the provision of high quality container shipping services with reliable fix day sailings, fast transit, the deployment of modern and high specification container ships and customer service information technology.
System Analyst (PL/SQL)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001239342
- Designing and implementing new software systems.
- Gather requirement, analyze and evaluate to come up with requirement specification documents.
- Produce detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems processes and business processes.
- Conduct and document results of SITs/UATs.
- Produce Data model documents and table structure scripts.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Assist in building relationship with outsourced vendors for 3rd party application development and programming consultants.
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the PMO/EA Manager, Project Manager and the rest of the Business Analysts team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related
- Minimum 3 years of experience in PL/SQL Programming
- At lease 1 year of experience in System Analyst position
- Strong knowledge in Oracle database
- Strong experience in developing and implementing Web Application using PL/SQL for oracle database
- Good command of written and spoken English
Regional Container Lines Public Co Ltd
127/35 Ratchadapisek Road, 30th Floor, Panjanthani Tower,
Chongnonsi, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120