System Administrator (ITI)
Chan Wanich Co., Ltd. (System Integration)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240655
- Maintain and support the customer’s OS (MS-Windows Server), VMware, Oracle, SQL-Database and SAN Storage.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Ensures that robust backup and recovery procedures are in place monitored and reported on regularly.
- Perform regularly backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Coordinate create change per customer request.
- Provide Tier I/other support per request from various constituencies.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with back line supports and vendor as necessary.
- Maintain operational, configuration, service standards or other procedures.
- Perform periodic on all performance reporting.
- Help Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in Manage / Installation Operating System: MS-Windows Server ,Database : SQL-Server, Oracle , Exchange Server, Mail Server, VMware, Storage and etc.
- Ability to work under dynamic environment and manage aggressive timelines
- Initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated, highly responsible and punctual
- Willing to contribute and work as a team
- Good leadership, responsibility, and personality
- Able to work on night time
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chan Wanich Co., Ltd. (System Integration)
About Chan Wanich Co., Ltd. (System Integration)