SVP-Head of Transactional Legal – Retail and Consumer Department
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241197
- Provide advice and consulting on legal, rules and regulations issues related to issuance or development of products and services of the Bank.
- Formulate / review drafts of contracts involving various businesses of the Bank such as deposits, finance and investment, securities, loans, financial services, e-services, and other services including contracts related to issuance of new products and services of the Bank.
- Supervise and coordinate with external legal firms on providing consultation services to the Bank as well as services relating to drafting contracts which are complicated and/or in relation to foreign laws.
- Provide legal advice including consider and approve products and services of the Bank that require approval from regulators.
- Coordinate with the legal functions of subsidiaries in the financial business group to ensure that business operations are undertaken in compliance with relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- Coordinate, work with regulators as a contact person of the Bank as to ensure that issues be raised to the regulators are resolved in a timely and positive manner, and maintain good relationship with regulators (i.e. Bank of Thailand, Stock Exchange of Thailand, Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand, Ministry of Finance, and Ministry of Commerce).
- Bachelor’s or Master’ s Degree in Law (LL.M.) and/or Thai Barrister-at-law
- Minimum of 10 years of legal experience in a leading organization
- Having deep knowledge and understanding in banking businesses including retail/consumer banking practices
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law
- Strong English communication skills
- Good communication skill
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.