SVP Enterprise-wide Risk Management Job (Finance and Banking), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240949
Additional Benefits: Attractive salary package
Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of one of Thailand’s leading banking and financial institution. Our highly respected client, which is well established in Thailand, is seeking a high profile executive for the job of SVP Enterprise-wide Risk Management to oversee all bank risk management (ERM).
The SVP Enterprise-wide Risk Management (Risk Policy and Capital Markets) will be responsible for establishing the risk management framework for all key risks in an organization, including risk management policies and guidelines, and risk measurement/assessment tools. The winning candidate will analyse and assess risks, and report risk status to the Board of Directors. The coordination and support of other departments and subsidiary companies in improving risk management, are also key aspects of this job.
- Oversee and provide consultation in setting up risk management policies and guidelines for bank organization that cover all key risk areas including economic capital, market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, operational risk, strategic risk and reputation risk.
- Supervising and be a part in developing risk measurement and assessment tools in compliance with Basel II & III and other related regulations.
- Monitor risk drivers, assess and update risk status to top management, risk management committee and the Board of Directors.
- Lead and supervise department members to perform quality and improvement of risk management.
- Coordinate, support and help in promoting risk awareness to other departments and subsidiary companies in improving risk management.
- Ensure best practice on risk management in all risk functions.
- Master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration or related field, certified in CFA or FRM would be an advantage.
- At least 12 years’ experience in risk management field (banking and finance sectors).
- Hands-on and well-versed in statistics, quantitative analysis, econometrics and strategic planning.
- Excellent command of English skills.
- Superior MS Office skills.
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.