|Main Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this job is to drive the Performance with Purpose (PWP) agenda for supply chain operations (Beverage and Snacks), suppliers and customers
(1) Deploying PepsiCo’s best practices on recon programs, measuring and improving performance
(2) Identifying potential opportunities to drive the sustainability program, deploying best practices through lifting and shifting ideas across region and delivering AOP and PSP targets
(3) Developing organization capability through the deployment of expert trainer programs
Performance with Purpose
- Lead the development of APAC AOP and PSP strategy and specific energy, water and waste action plans, to support the delivery of PWP 2.0 goals
- Work closely with CU Sustainabiliy Leads and Ops & GP leadership to align on the agenda
- Challenge and stretch businesses to meet and/ or exceed Sector/region guidelines on PWP targets.
- Establish ReCon training program and priorities within region Supply Chain team, Suppliers and Franchisees
- Develop and share Region sustainability scorecards, action plans, etc… and drive development of tools to support improvement in key opportunity areas
- Provide coaching and mentoring of site ReCon trained experts to facilitate effective implementation programs at all sites
- Develop and Lead development of PepsiCo’s Best Practices implementation calendar across APAC Snacks and Beverages Operations , suppliers and Franchisees, ensuring proper resourcing, capex for successful implementation in accordance with delivery of PWP objectives and deliverables
- Work with category leads on the development of capital proposals that will form part of sustainability capital spend over PSP time horizon
- Provide ReCon training expertise and lead the development of ReCon program capability (trained faciliators) at the point of action across all PepsiCo operational sites and with selected major suppliers / copackers locations
- Develop the recon training program to ensure trained receptors and and Lead roll out of Manufacturing & Warehousing Stages 0, 1A and 1B and Zero Based KPIs - to all new sites, training receptors, and ensuring timely reporting of KPIs.
- Conduct training and ensure all existing sites are cross-calibrated, tracking all metrics and reporting timely on Measure-Up. Facilitate roll-out of performance systems (Measure-Up, MyEHS GPS….) to all sites, and drive upgrades to m
- eet field requirements.
- Work with external experts to develop quality of ReCon training tools ; work with sector and Global Ops team to further develop the ReCon program and develop new sections to improve program quality
- Develop and lead the delivery of productivity through energy , water and waste reduction programs that enable Sustainability team target of 5% per year savings on energy, water and waste spend.
- Maximize Lift and Shift opportunity to improve performance & productivity, work closely with the sector and field on developing field-ready tools sets that facilitate replication of initiatives across several markets.
- Facilitate Productivity sessions across MU/CUs to help identify and develop a pipeline of productivity ideas in support of PSP and AOP through deployment of recon programs, lift and shift and ideation/VSM workshops with Middle & senior Management , and field teams
- Work closely with productivity & finance leads to ensure accurate reporting and financial benefit calculation of performance improvements