SUPPLY CHAIN SUPERVISOR
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277392
Employer Ref. Panee2015*
Reporting to: Finance & Logistic Manager
- Responsible for orders processing to ensure products required are delivered in timely manner.
- Responsible for handling all logistics operations, freight rates negotiations, customs clearing.
- Manage stocks inventory, schedule receiving and outbound deliveries
Supply Chain coordination
- Responsible for order processing. Contacting and follow up with local and overseas vendors to ensure that merchandizes are delivered on specified requested dates
- Negotiate freight rates, book vessels and provide necessary information and documentation for shipping arrangements and customs clearing
- Coordinate to arrange for distribution of goods upon arrival in coordination with sales team, warehouse and transportation company.Coordination of all Logistics & Warehouse operations, supplier delivery monitoring, and handle inventory & stock management and costing of the goods
- Prepare weekly report on the status of each order in process. Updating supply reports and coordinate with
Capabilities and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in logistics or related field.
- 3 years related experience
- Good knowledge in Supply Chain/Logistics Management.
- Computer literate in basic Business Software.
- Team player, able to coordinate well with various departments.
- Analytical, Good problem solving, conceptual and negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadline.
Interested persons, please send a letter of application, accompanied by a resume in English with a recent photo stating qualifications, experience and expected salary to:
ELECTROLUX THAILAND CO., LTD.
14th Floor, Electrolux Building.
1910 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 0-2725-9100 or by
Please visit our website : www.electrolux.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
About Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux is the world’s leading international appliance company. We are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world.
Each year. Some 55 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose our products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from us every second, every day of the year.
At Electrolux we share a common goal – to make everyday life easier and more enjoyable. Our people work to reach this goal and they all contribute to the Group’s success. With a presence in more than 100 countries Electrolux is a truly international company, which gives opportunities to succeed and professionally grow.