Supply Chain Planning Supervisor
Amway (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253732
- Plan, initiate and maintain a replenishment process that establishes and achieves the least total cost, best quantity and timely delivery to meet the facility and customer needs.
- Timely, accurately deliver transfer order (TRN) as per schedule.
- Collaborate with related field to ensure stock is available and sufficient for promotion, launch plan and manage slow moving and TBD items as well.
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast based on changes in demand, accurate scenarios and market trends as well as recommend mitigating actions for out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues.
- Proactively contribute effective communicationand actively challenge team with fast respond to operation to improve supplyaccuracy up to target level and achieve sales target.
- Handle any assigned task asrequired
- Male / Female, age 30 – 35years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, statistics, or equivalent.
- Possesses 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning function with well-understanding of supply case utilization.
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills with effective interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with all people level.
- Quick learner and enjoy working with team under pressure and business dynamic change.
- Well-planned with good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skill approach to problem solving and team building.
- Proficient in Ms Office, Outlook, SAP would be an advantage.
- Good command of Thai and English Communication skills
Please send your resume together with a recent photo to us today
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
1199/1 Ramkhamhaeng Road, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Tel: 0-2840- 8000 ext 8220,0-2840-8211
Website : www.amwayshopping.com
เส้นทางการเดินทาง รถประจำทางสาย 8, 40, 58, 113, 168 ,514 และ 519
หรือ สมัครได้ที่แอมเวย์ ช็อปทุกสาขา
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amway (Thailand) Limited
About Amway (Thailand) Limited
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
Amway is one of the world’s leading direct selling companies operating in over 100 countries around the world. As business has expanded, we have connected with people by offering them the opportunity to experience the business potential of our quality products. In this regard, our vision of building a brighter future by Helping People Live Better Lives today is reflected. We respect our employees, recognizing their dignity, rights and contribution as individuals. We are committed to providing a workplace that stimulates creativity, quality and dedication. We offer training to encourage productivity, achievement and personnel satisfaction. We strongly believe that Amway is where you can create your own destiny.
Be part of a 20 Billion Baht success story!!! We are looking for partners on the road of success. Then come and join a truly global enterprise has been certified as a Top Employer Thailand 2015 and won The Honor Award for Labour Relations and Welfare (1997, 2006-2014)
Amway (Thailand) Ltd. is looking for qualified candidates to become important players in the challenge of building a 20 billion baht business. We’re committed to supporting and developing our people, and provide continuous training, equipment, and techniques to enable you to achieve your full potential. You will also enjoy an attractive salary and remuneration package designed to enhance your lifestyle.