Supply Chain Officer (Contract)
Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228913
- Manage demand and supply planning for the responsible portfolio (preferable FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry)
- Place order (FG & non FG) to supplier and follow up until delivery complete.
- Ensure the stocks availability to meet SLA while balance the inventory to level to meet the assigned KPIs
- Manage import and export activities with outsourced shipping agent.
- Collaboration with internal and external parties.
- Ensure that all working processes are fully complied with SOP and internal control.
- Supply Chain projects upon the assignment. (experience is preferable)
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain and logistics is preferable.
- Fresh graduate is welcome.
- Experience 1-2 years in demand and supply planning for pharmaceutical or FMCG business
- Background in import and export
- Experience in SAP material management. Excel skill is a plus.
- Service-minded, enthusiastic, result-oriented, and high commitment personality.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.