Supply Chain Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่บริหารสินค้าคงคลัง
Central Watson Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211120
- Planning and Forecast to purchase and order goods to meet with on-shelf availability and company goals.
- Ensure to meet target week covers and minimize/maintain slow moving stock.
- Responsible for preparing reports on supplier’s performance related to supply chain and warehouse function.
- Undertake special assignments relating to supply chain as requested
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, supply chain or logistic and any related
- Preferred experience in retail industry and/or supply chain related at least 1 years.
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable with computer.
Interested person please submit your application letter together with resume stating your career brief and success stories, a contacted telephone number and a recent photo to:
Contact Information :
Human Resources Department,
Central Watson Company Limited.
3388/23-24, 5th Floor, Sirinrat Building,
Rama 4, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact person: Khun Jintana 02-665-2000 ext 2020 , 085-483-3115
or send an e-mail
Link Website : www.watsons.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Watson Co., Ltd.
About Central Watson Co., Ltd.
Central Watson Co., Ltd (WTCTH) is a subsidiary company of A.S. Watson Group (ASW), a member of the world renowned multinational conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa Limited. ASW is the world's largest health, beauty & lifestyle retailer with over 10,700 stores operating 13 retail brands in 25 markets worldwide, serving over 27 million customers per week and employing more than 100,000 employees.
Watsons, the No.1 health and beauty retailer in Asia and Thailand with the highest sales for seven consecutive years, was launched in Thailand in 1996 with the first store located at the Maneeya Center building. Watsons is the country’s leading health and beauty store currently over 270 stores offering products from consumer goods to health and beauty products. Watsons continually aims to offer top quality products combined with value for money, as well as providing high-standards of service to every customer. Watsons has been awarded Superbrands Status for the 3rd year by the Thailand Superbrands Council for the brand’s strong brand quality, affinity, and leadership in the industry.