Supply Chain Manager - FMCG Business
MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218566
MML is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for Supply Chain Manager for FMCG Business as detail below;
Develop baseline to create long term demand plan as well as lead sales and marketing to reflect short and medium term NPD and promotion activities
Challenge sales team when there’re unrealistic sales bottom up forecast VS demand plan to derive a realistic consensus demand plan
Analyze market intelligence such as market situation and competitor activities and reflect into the demand plan
Own demand planning process and ensure that people have adhere to the agreed principle and guidance
Continuous improvement to increase Forecast accuracy and reduce Forecast bias
Supply Planning Management
- Ensure right stock level to meet forecast through right safety stock model while ensuring cost optimization of total Supply Chain
- Work with factory on production plan, delivery schedule, product call off and stock tune down
- Be responsible to prevent obsolete stock from happening as well finding solutions to clear obsolete stock
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team to ensure NPD and promotion launch time is met with quality
- Work with warehouse for space requirement to cope with business growth
Customer Service Management
- Continuously improve customer service level (OTIF)
- Represent company on Supply Chain with key customers to ensure key decision is met and taking into account of supply chain concerns
- Implement Supply Chain initiatives from factory to supplier to improve operation efficiency
- Ensuring collection is in line with target
- Develop and implement Supply Chain strategies and align them with business strategy
- Drive cost saving initiatives
- Manage Supply Chain team to ensure synergy within the team
- Minimum 5 years of working experience of Supply Chain Management experience.
- Bachelor degree in relate field.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of demand and supply and preferably some experience in Supply Chain strategies.
- Analytical skills on the level of project KPIs evaluation.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Fluent in English oral and written.
Recruitment & Personnel Supply Service
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
About MM Logistics Co., Ltd.