Supply Chain Manager – Business Process
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258087
- Initiate, analysis, and propose the supply chain solution in order to maximize total cross functional and company benefit in supply chain network
- Develop “Business case” and “Project Brief” as standard tools to sign off for all development project
- Work as project manager to implement end to end supply chain development program to complete required tasks as planned
- Conduct effective communication, and training which necessary to smooth project implementation
- Engage various functions in project to landing development program smoothly
- Find resolution and solving for any issue block the progress of project as per define plan
- Create performance measurement tools to monitor the effectiveness of supply chain development programs
- Deliver the target result of supply chain development program either by improve on sell, improve on profit or reduce in stock
- Performs other related duties as required or requested
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain/Logistic, Engineering or related fields
- Sound experience of the relevant business process/system and project management are preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Good planning, organizing, and presentation skills
- Good negotiation, influence and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy and Good command of English
- Can Do Attitudes and Positive Thinking.
Report to: Sr. Supply Chain Manager
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Please send your application letter with detailed resume (in word format or PDF only), and a contact number to:
Human Resources Division
Tesco Lotus (Head Office)
629/1 Nawamintr Rd., Nuanchan, Buengkoom Bangkok 10230
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily-basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I-beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever-changing needs of customers, we have served hundred-thousands of customers online through website and state-of-the-art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”