Supply Chain Manager (JJLT)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252436
- Min. Bachelor's Degree with good knowledge in inventory system, warehouse and safety equipment.
- Knowledge and familiar in SAP-MM Module is required.
- Proficiency in following competencies: Leadership, Commercial Awareness, Planning & Organization, Quality Orientation, Action Orientation, Problem Solving & Analysis, Interpersonal Sensitivity and Resilience.
- Min. 35 years of age with at least 5 years’ direct experience in warehouse & inland delivery management from multi-national warehouse management
- Experience in management of subcontractors and in ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 will be an advantage.
- Possess supervisory skill and strong interpersonal skill
This position reporting directly the General Manager will be responsible in Supply Chain activities, which includes purchasing, stock management, warehousing (including cutting and other services), and delivery management, direct expenses control, personnel planning & development accountability. Further, for Thai-based production, value-added service etc - sourcing, production & quality control. Following responsibilities are for reference:
- Warehouse/stock management (ensuring that we have right product in stock and the right time and that warehouse operation runs smoothly)
- Logistics (1) inbound shipment: getting product from overseas factory to WH and (2) inland transportation: ensuring that the product gets to the customer in the optimal time and manner)
- Purchasing (buying the from international sources as well as domestically). .
- Ensure all physical stocks are properly protected and safeguarded against theft or pilferage.
- Any other tasks as assigned by General Manager from time to time.
We offer an attractive remuneration, benefit package, development programme which will enhance personal and technical skills, plus career opportunities to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates are invited to send application letter including a detailed resume, recent photograph, stating current and expected salary to:
Human Resource Department
JJ-Lapp Cable (T) Limited
23/110-117 Sorachai Building, 26th Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai),
Sukhumvit Road, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
*Applications will be kept strictly confidential
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JJ-Lapp Cable
About JJ-Lapp Cable
For fifty years, Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) has worked in partnerships with industrial global market leaders to transform possibilities into opportunity. Operating across the region, our activities span manufacturing, engineering and distribution. Our 4,300 people develop meaningful products and services for the 20,000 customers we serve. We have seven core business units: Cable Technology, Ingredients, Life Sciences, Material Handling, Offshore, Packaging and Technology. We operate in nine of the ten ASEAN countries through a network spanning 78 locations, including 16 manufacturing facilities.
JJ-Lapp Cable borne of Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) and Lapp Holding Asia, a subsidiary of Lapp Group in Germany, we import leading German cable technology, tailor it to the market needs of ASEAN and manufacture it within the region. We hold an inventory worth millions of dollars, enabling us to equip industry players with world-standard cable solutions that work for them in the most time and cost efficient manner. We aspire to become the leading cable solutions provider in ASEAN.
Due to rapid expansion, we are now looking for highly motivated and talented people to join our team as Supply Chain Manager