Supply Chain Manager
RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244848
Responsibilities: Manage and develop the supply network for assigned product categories to ensure supply at the optimum cost
Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Development
- Preparation of specifications and the bidding process for indirect product, marketing media and creative agency, security and devices
- Scope, develop and expand current supply base to support future growth needs(5 Year strategic category plan)
- Lead project management and execution of agreed strategies in conjunction with cross-functional teams, including targeted cost savings / avoidance projects
- Negotiate supply contracts and manage approval process
- Ensure robust contingency plans are in place to guarantee supply continuity
- Support quality improvement and new product development initiatives and follow-though on corrective action plans with suppliers.
- Preparation, renewal, and monitoring of service requirements and contracts.
- Manage and improve supplier performances through regular KPI reporting and SCM audits
- Provide needs volume forecasts to suppliers to ensure supply
- Minimum 5 years of working experience of Supply Chain Management experience.
- Bachelor degree in relate field.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of demand and supply and preferably some experience in retail industry.
- Analytical skills on the level of project KPIs evaluation.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Fluent in English oral and written.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About RLC Recruitment Co., Ltd.
RLC was recently established to address the needs of the growing number of companies looking for a customized and personal approach to recruitment.
The experienced Management Team of RLC bring with them collectively many years of local and regional recruitment know-how gained in the local Thailand market and in SEA.
RLC offers recruitment services in the following sectors; Heavy Industry, Light Industry, Life Sciences and Services. The core of the business caters to mid range level professionals to senior and executive management appointments.