Intercon Biz Consulting (IBC) comprises a team of professional and experienced recruitment consultants with specialization in diverse industries. We are ambitious to provide exquisite services which exceed our customer’s expectation and requirements in a professional and cost effective approach. Currently, we are assisting one of our clients to search for:
Supply Chain Management Director
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211449
Join with a leading European ceramic manufacturing company with workforce of around 7,300 people and presence in 125 countries around the world. The company has production facilities in Europe, Mexico and Thailand. Their products gain high recognition internationally and is expanding satisfactorily in the new growth markets including Asia, the Middle East and Russia.
The Supply Chain Management Director functionally reports to Senior Director SCM and to the Managing Director, supervising Supply Chain Manager and Export & Procurement Managers and the team. Key responsibility is to oversee overall of Thailand’s supply chain, which includes export & procurement, logistic, planning and warehouse.
The position will be based at their factory in Nongkhae, Saraburi.
- Define and implement a Supply Chain Management Structure and Strategic with strong focus on centralized approach
- Deploy lean supply chain strategy including monitoring and implementing KPI
- Lead and manage all activities on Supply Chain, Export and Procurement to support business growth and company target
- Manage and resolve issues relating to logistic sourcing including price downs, Forwarder, Customs Broker complaint escalation, Recovery, etc.
- Oversee Purchasing on Supplier terms and conditions matters to reduce inventory/cash
- Lead inventory and material management as well as Material Planning initiatives
- Work closely with Head of Operation and Management Team in order to improve overall supply chain optimization
- Manage proper and professional working relationship inside Export & Procurement and Supply chain community. Prepare management report, summary and the analysis
- Manage and develop team capability to drive Thailand business growth. Support team to solve any issues relating to supply chain management
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in related logistic, supply chain or business administration.
- Minimum 15 years experiences in Supply chain management with 10 years in managerial level
- Experience in Sanitaryware business a plus
- Experience working with cross functional team from international companies
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Very good command in English
- Knowledge of corporate SAP system, inventory management.
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Intercon Biz Consulting Co., Ltd.
12/3 Paholyotin Soi 14, Paholyotin Road,
Samsem Nai, Payathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: (66) 02 932 3616
Cell phone: 081 936 5624
Website : www.interconbiz.com