Supply Chain Finance Assistant Manager/ Manager
Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238319
Employer Ref. update2016
Department’s Top 3 Objectives;
- Deliver Cost Effectiveness and improve Margin.
- Financial Partner to Supply Chain and CS&L in all area including Plant Performance Review, Cost Reduction, Saving Initiatives, Inventory Control, Capital Spending, Process Improvement & Internal Control.
- Support business budget plan and the analysis for business decision making.
- Support as Finance business partnering for Supply Chain (Thailand&Myanmar Plant) and CS&L
- Feasibility study, product cost estimate, cost benchmarking analysis
- Identify and drive funding the growth (cost saving), calculate&validate the saving
- Product Cost Analysis and Review Material Cost Movement
- Monitor manufacturing variance and purchased price variance, identify root cause and resolution for operation efficiency to minimize loss
- Support&monitoring Capital Spending / Capitalization / Assets Write Off / Scrap and Idle Assets.
- Drive effectiveness in inventory control and optimal level.
- Maintain, improve and implement relevant controls and processes to guarantee the integrity and accuracy of financial results and inventories
- Supervise plant operation to comply with SOX & CFP
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s Degree in related field
- CPA is an advantage
- 3-5 Years of Costing Experience (Required)
- 3-5 Years of Accounting/ Tax / Finance Experience (preferred)
- 1-2 Years in consumer goods industry (preferred)
- 3-5 years of functional experience is required
- Excellent communication skills (both internally & externally)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good system and data analysis skills
- Costing Knowledge and Internal Control
- High flexibility and able to travel overseas periodiocally
Work location : Chonburi – Bangpakong Plant
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
About Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
Who we are?
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a $17.3 billion global company serving people for more than 200 years with consumer products that make lives healthier and more enjoyable. We are among the world’s most trusted and recognized brands, serving hundreds of millions of consumers across over 220 countries. Our world-class products include Colgate, Palmolive, Care, Laser, Speedstick, Irish Spring, and Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
Colgate-Palmolive’s strong culture of collaboration, inclusion and excellence is rooted in our core values of:
- Caring: The Company cares about people, as well as being committed to protecting the global environment, enhancing the communities where Colgate people live and work, and to be compliant with government laws and regulations.
- Global Teamwork: All Colgate people are part of a global team, committed to working together across countries and throughout the world.
- Continuous Improvement: Colgate is committed to getting better every day in all it does, as individuals and as teams.