Supply Chain Executive – Replenishment
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253342
Employer Ref. No link **2015
- Building up order on daily basis e.g. promotion order, stock replenishment report (SRR), minor change, major change, seasonal and events etc.
- Monitor order and tracking actual intake volume
- Managing stock availability by reviewing vendor performance and taking rapid action with vendors and commercial
- Ensure the stock availability throughout the promotion period.
- Providing facilities and logistics management to improve the delivery Coordinating with Stores and Commercials to find root causes of high out of stock, action plan (reduce gaps) and promotion planning
- Balancing DC volume inbound and outbound.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields
- 1-2 year experiences in Supply Chain
- Analysis and solving problem
- Good in written and spoken English
- Good attitude and self-motivated
- Details oriented, proactive, initiative, flexible and service-minded
- Computer Proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); spreadsheet modeling is a plus
Work Location: Head Office
Report to: Supply Chain Manager
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. You can directly apply through www.tescolotuscareers.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส)
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส)
We are one of the world's leading international hypermarket chain headquartered in United Kingdom. Today Tesco operates in 14 markets across Europe, Asia and North America. For 18 years in Thailand, Tesco Lotus has been committed to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, according to the core purpose "creating value for customers to earn their lifetime loyalty", with the result that today, Tesco Lotus still maintains its leadership of Thai modern retail. With our services over 11 million customers each week in more than 1,000 Tesco Lotus stores nationwide, more than 40,000 staff are working in various functions in our Head Office, Stores, and Distribution Centres to provide services to customers under our philosophy "Rau Sai Jai Khun" which was created to communicate our feelings to customers, staff and the community.