Supply Chain Executive
Emerson Network Power (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196847
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and review Logistic request for completeness and accuracy. Interact with clients to exchange information to meet requirements. Submit analysis (and/or recommend courses of action) for decision at the higher level.
- Planning & aligning shipments, orders and deliveries to big project roll-out schedules;
- Timing and control of shipments to customer required date and Inventory reporting
- Carry and improve Order Management process to meet Company requirement and be able to manage contingency plan with proper process including to MU Confirmation of shipping instruction to COP, Weekly meeting with Sales and Project teams for review of Order Status, Delivery Schedule
- Evaluation and auditing existing & new 3PL and analyze Key Performance Index reports in all areas of Supply Chain to meet with Company targeting including to Communications with Local Warehouse/Transporter. Maintain database a roster of best suppliers, by monitoring market, evaluating suppliers of goods and services. Use ORACLE technology to share information with clients and colleagues Oracle MU super user and local support
- Repair/return and Warranty
- Record retention and filling
- Insurance claims
- Checking and consolidate Proof of Delivery and Invoices
- Manage Import, Export shipment including Customs clearance process
- Preparation shipping document
Background / Experience Required:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree or courses in business/commerce, economics, international relations, logistics or other work-related social sciences is an asset.
- 0 - 3 years experience in logistic, procurement and inventory management..
- Knowledge and hands on experience in procurement, managing suppliers, measuring them and sourcing. Interacting with carriers, outsourcing, and management of 3PLs, modes, freight terminologies and setting up KPI’s.
- Oracle experienced would be advantage
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent spoken and written skills both in English.
- Understand customer requirements and expectations.
- Understand Emerson corporate mission and align local objectives accordingly.
- Excellent process management skills for initiating, envisioning and implementing change.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Emerson Network Power (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Emerson Network Power (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE:EMR), is the global leader in enabling Business-Critical Continuity™ from grid to chip for telecommunication networks, data centers, health care and industrial facilities. Emerson Network Power provides innovative solutions and expertise in areas including AC and DC power and precision cooling systems, embedded computing and power, integrated racks and enclosures, power switching and controls, monitoring, and connectivity. All solutions are supported globally by local Emerson Network Power service technicians. Learn more about Emerson Network Power products and services at www.emersonnetworkpower.com.