Supplier Workforce Accountability and Sustainability Manager
Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252998
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT PREVENTION ACTIVITIES AND ISSUE RESOLUTION IN RESPONSIBLE SUPPLY CHAIN AND OPERATIONS:
- Maintain a world-class performance for workplace accountability.
- Handle any relevant third-party audits at all our facilities and coordinate properly with our stakeholders.
- Design and direct, validation and verification studies across the business related to topics of customer requirements and internal compliance on workplace environment including labor standards, safety and quality.
- Lead the complex issues, develop and implement processes to resolve unique challenges related to workplace accountability.
- Consult with related stakeholders across the business to troubleshoot and find solutions to new problems and opportunities.
DEVELOP SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGY, IMPLEMENT AND ASSESS PROCESSES TO EXECUTE STRATEGY
- Develop the business case to address sustainability issues.
- Secure and leverage senior level commitment and support for integrating sustainable development into core processes and decision-making.
- Lead the creation of the company’s long-term sustainability vision, mission and operating principles, encompassing people, profit and planet
- Lead the development of a high-level, long-term strategy to support our sustainability vision, mission and operating principles.
- Collaborate with the company’s stakeholders (for example plant management, engineering, EHS, sales and marketing) to develop a coordinated sustainability plan. Build sustainability principles into short and long-range business planning, capital planning and operations planning.
- Form and lead an internal Sustainability Steering Committee that will help shape and initially oversee the launch of the Sustainability effort of the company. Oversee and define the scope of the Committee, short term and long term. Appoint the Committee members, define duties and assign the Committee accountabilities.
- Formulate action plans with defined objectives, targets and responsibilities to support agreed upon sustainability strategies.
- Measure and monitor progress against sustainability strategies, objectives and performance targets.
- Create and implement a comprehensive communication strategy to publicize the company’s sustainability effort and promote broad awareness of sustainability initiatives, both internally and externally.
- Serve as the central point of contact for any and all interfaces with customers on the subject of Sustainability. This includes being the lead interface with customers relative to their inquiries, their requests for information on company efforts in support of Sustainability, and any and all
- written and verbal communications to customers on the subject of Sustainability.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to ensure appropriate responses and communications.
- Lead the interface with any and all government agencies and departments, domestic and international, relating to the company's responses to questions or statements of position on the full scope of sustainability related matters.
- Facilitate internal and external communications and visibility as the company spokesperson on sustainability issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 10 years plus manufacturing and supplier auditing experience
- Excellent and proven communication skills: written, verbal and presentation skills (internally and externally with customers, govt’ officials and suppliers
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Experience in developing strategies requiring engaging buy-in from multiple business groups
- Proven ability to influence others without direct reporting
- Demonstrated thought leadership in sustainability and work environment accountability
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact professionally with customers at various levels
- Proven commitment to strong company values in all interactions with associates and customers
- Demonstrated examples of sound judgment and professionalism in all aspects of the position
- Able to differentiate between conflicting priorities and issues to identify underlying causes
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and assess priorities effectively
- Proven agile learner and ability to work collaboratively and independently
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited
About Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited
About Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited
More Jobs from this employer
Process development Supervisor (Good command in English communication)/เจ้าหน้าที่วิจัยและพัฒนากระบวนการผลิต (Good command in English communicataion)