Supplier Quality Engineering Manager (BTS Bearing)
UTAC Thai Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256090
Employer Ref. update2015
- Maintaining smooth operations at a materials supplier
- Identifying and solving problems and possess solid communication and Managerial skills
- Recording and processing of data, so that he or she can evaluate any Improvement opportunities in the supply line
- Laying down plans in accordance with the supplier’s contract with out Hampering quality
- Conducting Supplier Audits
- Communicate internally within departments like engineering, production, Quality and supply chain so as to find out measures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering
- Good communication skill in English both written and speaking
- Statistic Process control / Six sigma knowledge
- Minimum 10 years Quality / Process Engineering experience
- Experience in Electronic Industrial or Semiconductor related is most preferable
Interested applicants, please apply in person or send resume, transcript, expected salary and a recent photo via APPLY NOW or address below;Recruitment Section
UTAC Thai Ltd.
237 Lasalle Road, (Sukhumvit 105) Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2714-5400 ext. 1409, 1384, 1511, 1105 Fax : 0-2749-2872
Website : www.utacgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to UTAC Thai Limited
About UTAC Thai Limited
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.