Supplier Quality Engineer
iSi Automotive (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258089
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cooperate with Project Management / Product Development (via conference with European colleague) in order to control/ensure that supplier's process and product during new development period will be aligned with company 's requirements in term of product and Process ‘s specification.
- Be a representative person from company who join a product trial at supplier and make summarization to make clear on result and requirements and able to support company and supplier to find solution on each problem during development.
- Following and tightening supplier PPAP documentation according new project development schedule plan or change management request.
- Design measurement system for material to have precise and accuracy and equipment shall be suitable with part for incoming process.
- To set up quality incoming inspection standard (Receiving control plan, receiving inspection record) and maintain material properly storage in new material area and manage obsolete material.
- Perform supplier audits to evaluate supplier compliance to iSi requirements and audits required for supplier approval/re-approval process during sourcing and PPAP Process and including annual audit as per company requirement. Follow up on corrective actions resulting from audit findings.
- Developing and maintaining supplier relationships such as fabric, non-woven, stamping part, injection part is an advantage.
- Participant for internal change management meeting to relevant material change in order to full fill new requirement and to be a representative for handling change with is a result from change management process affected to supplier
- To work with suppliers and internal Company personnel on targeted continuous improvement programs and to investigate and bring about speedy and permanent resolution to any problems originating with the supplier
- Respond of effectiveness corrective action to problem from supplier 's product and process
- Handle sorting/quarantining in case of suspected material from supplier in order to prevent using of NC in process
- Summary monthly supplier quality performance report and present to Quality Management team
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Age between 28 – 35 years old.
- Minimum 3 years of supplier quality experience in Automotive part business.
- To have an experience for plastic injection and metal stamping is an advantage.
- Able to lead a teleconference between local supplier and global colleague with a good English communication skill
- Good knowledge in quality system as ISO/TS16949
- Good knowledge of tools as PPAP,APQP, 8D problem solving, PFMEA , Control plan ,SPC and MSAto full fill requirement
- Strength & Confidence make unfavorable recommendations when necessary to make decision to stop / shutdown supplier
- Innovative, Leadership, Problem solving skill and Team work
- Being able to successfully work under pressure is about being able to priorities the most important task that you need to finish
- work independent but able to align with company requirement/direction
- able to work 50%, 50% in office and at supplier
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume,
expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph to
Tel: 038-119-541-4 # 2310 Fax :038-119-540
Our website www.isi.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to iSi Automotive (Thailand) Ltd.
About iSi Automotive (Thailand) Ltd.
The iSi Automotive Group, with headquarter in Vienna, Austria, is a global acting partner of the car manufacturers with concetration on occupant safety systems. At our production sites in Europe and Asia we manufacture safety products according to the highest standards of quality.