Supplier Quality Engineer
Chassis Brakes International (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218810
- Ensure quality system of suppliers are maintaining.
- Coordinate with supplier to deliver products in good quality as per specification.
- Communicate and instruct all supplier to follow supplier manual.
- Communicate and instruct all suppliers to submit PPAP within time line.
- To follow up with supplier to do problem analysis and complete trouble report or 8D report.
- Plan and follow up supplier development program.
- Handle incoming inspection of raw materials from supplier.
- Monitor, evaluate and report supplier performance punctually.
- Support quality management system and QMM department task.
- Monitor and follow up claim cost with supplier.
- Train and share technical knowledge among with supplier and CBTA.
- Engineering degree in field of Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience minimum 3 years
- Age 25-35 years
- Driving licensee and car owner will be advantage.
- Manufacturing technology knowledge
- Technical drawing knowledge
Interested Person, please send your CV to:
Human Resources Department
Chassis Brakes International (Thailand) Limited
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong)
300/34-35 Moo 1 Tamboon Tasit
Amphur Pluakdeang, Rayong 21140
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chassis Brakes International (Thailand) Ltd.
About Chassis Brakes International (Thailand) Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Chassis Brakes International
provides foundation brake components, systems and services for Passenger Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles, from low cost vehicles to the premium segment. Our competitive and high-quality range of products offers solutions for all market requirements.
Chassis Brakes International is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of automotive foundation brakes and foundation brake components. The Group’s primary products, which include disc brakes, drum brakes, rotors (disc and drum) and automated parking brakes, are sold directly to original equipment manufacturers and through various aftermarket channels. The Group employs 5.000 associates at 27 manufacturing facilities and engineering centers in every continents
If you are interested in the positions please feel free to apply. For more detail please visit www.chassisbrakes.com