Supplier Quality Engineer (URGENTLY REQUIRED!!)
Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215301
Employer Ref. update2016
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering , Material Science , Physics Science , Chemical Science
- At least 2-5 years working experience as Quality or Process Engineering in electronics manufacturing.
- Well understanding in material science , material characteristics /specification , failure analysis , mechanical drawing and assembly process : PCBA , COB , COG ,COF , IC Packaging ; PCB , FPC ,Passive /active component , LCD , PET sensor manufacturing process is advantage.
- Understanding of ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 14000, ISO/TS16949,SPC,SIX SIGMA , MINITAB,CAD
- Possess Black Belt and Leader assessor is plus advantage
- Willing to work oversea
- Excellent English command with good computer skill
- Good relationship and compromise and be able to work as a team.
Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited.
605-606 Moo 2, Bang Pa-in, Ayutthaya 13160
Tel. (035) 221777 ext. 222 Fax. (035) 221778
Website : www.starsmicroelectronics.com
"Only short-list candidates will be notified."
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
About Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
Join Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited, Thailand’s most advanced electronics manufacturing service provider. We offer the most superior services in Design, Prototyping, Assembly and Testing. Our products include Microelectronics Module Assembly (MMA) and IC Packaging to world-class customers in the USA, Europe and Asia. We invite high-caliber people to join our rapid business expansion. If you are looking for the most advanced careers in Thailand, Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited is the right place for you.
At Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited, experience the rewards and satisfaction that come from working in a successful global company with value-driven culture. We offer competitive salary and benefit packages plus career professional development and progression opportunity to the right candidate.