Supplier Quality Engineer
Triumph Structures (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001210500
Position : Supplier Quality Engineer
(Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial Field)
** Urgent Required**
Investigate, analyze and resolve supplier quality problems by conducting audits, analyzing defect trends and leading continuous improvement projects. Working with the suppliers to develop corrective action plans to correct any process failings and drive improvement in quality and productivity. Assist in supplier qualification including supplier on site audit and evaluation.
- Develop reliable sub-contractors and ability to provide consult during each stage of
- Sub-contractor Qualification
- Pre-award sub-contractor audit: sub-contractor capacity and facilities
- RFQ; understand Drawing / Part List / Data List / Process spec.
- Confirmation before PO issued: relevant specification / Model, etc. per AS9100 & customer requirement
- Review sub-contractor documents which may not be limited to Print Drawing, Engineering Change, Quality Control Plan, Process Flow Diagram, Statistical Process Control, Material and Performance test result, etc. Knowledge of Prime Customer requirements.
- For any finding from quality audit / assessment, shall review and monitor the supplier’s improvement plans, re-assessment, documentation and report for filing and management review. Drive for supplier continuous improvement; provide technical support.
- For Non-Conformity product, shall drive 8D report verification, challenge 5 whys, investigate, solving problems and monitor to prevent having recurrent issue of both in-house and/or on-site of sub-contractor. Report and present the quality result by weekly, monthly and yearly to Top management. Work in conjunction with Quality Assurance. Document control as per AS9100 requirement.
- Review / conduct supplier assessment annually or as per required.
- Review and validate all GR&R included variation and attribution on-site of sub-contractor.
- Support / implement SPC technique to sub-contractor for improvement and monitor the significant character process. Review capability and drive variability reduction.
- Ability to identify metric of sub-contractor capacities vs. improvement opportunities; increase productivities, increase machined hours, improve development time or cost reduction. And ability to comment or assign packages / high impact to suit each sub-contractor.
- Ability to identify contingency plan for sub-contractor.
- Ensure supplier use materials per Customer’s Approved Vender List.
- Review / issue new or replacement of toolings at sub-contractors as applicable.
JOB REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial or related field
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Supplier Quality Engineer / Supplier Development
- 3-5 years recent aircraft manufacturing environment experience is a plus.
- Understand AS9100 and/or ISO/TS 16949 related quality management system is a plus
- Strong negotiation and communication.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking and project management skill.
- Excellent in English
- Ability to work at AMATA City Rayong.
**Remark** .We offer very attractive salary and benefits to the right candidate, please submit full application to
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Triumph Structures (Thailand) Ltd.
About Triumph Structures (Thailand) Ltd.
Triumph Structures (Thailand) Ltd.
We are A Leading Global Aerospace Company We needs talents who have ability to aggressively tackle new challenges to achieved by team working together for the same objective and vision. Our new factory located in Amata City, Now We are seeking
More Jobs from this employer