Supplier Development Technician (At Gateway Plant, Chachaoengsao Province Urgent Required !!!
Unilever Thai Trading Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336586
Job Objectives :
- To encourage and ensure suppliers must follow Unilever policies, standards, and requirements (GMP, HACCP, HALAL, Allergen Management, Material specification, etc). Policies and requirements are communicated, understood, implemented and maintained.
- To set up Quality plan to ensure quality and food safety of all incoming materials (Physical, Chemical, Microbiological, Functional & Sensory Evaluation) that support Company, Department and business targets.
- To ensure supplier must comply with the "Unilever's Supplier Quality & Consumer Safety requirements" . Supplier audit/visit will be planned and done base on their performance and supplier risk level identified by Line Manager.
- To manage team for getting jobs done by providing training, coaching and feedback, motivation, evaluation and recognition.
- To facilitate Quality and consumer safety risk assessment (Design and process FMEA with supplier, Agree Acceptable Quality Level) in early NPD Stage for new materials/new supplier by getting involvement from supplier, production, R&D, RSUL, QA, Marketing and SM.
- To support SSQR team by developing, facilitating and organizing an excellent yearly quality improvement program with SSQR suppliers for better performance.
- To manage Non-conforming Materials / Complaint Materials from Line by setting up proper correction, corrective and preventive actions with suppliers to prevent repeated Non-conforming or complaint materials.
- Be in-house trainer in such topics "Quality Awareness, Good materials Storage & Handling, Allergen Management, Tag Identification and etc."
- Be Quality and Consumer Safety Internal and External (Suppliers) Auditor that cover all requirements such as GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001, HALAL and Allergen Management.
- To responsible for SAP (QM role) in part of Goods received, Inspection plan and Notification.
- Be key member of QM Pillar that coordinating to improve suppliers performance and getting involvement from Production, R&D, TPM Coordinator, QA, SM, RSUL and suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or the related field
- Be able to operate MS Office, SAP , SPSS & Internet
- Good command of English Communication
- Knowledge of GMP , HACCP , ISO9001 , ISO14001, OSAS18001, HALAL, ALLERGEN management, Auditing skill
- Good problem solving skill (PDCA, QC Tools, FMEA/HACCP, Basic Statistical and Statistical Process Control)
- Good relationship and strong command
- Having some working experience in quality department/supplier management, Preferred 2 years.
Interested Candidates please sent your English resume by applying through
Human Resources Department
Unilever Thai Group of Companies
161 Rama9 Road, Huai Khwang,
Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact: K.Nattanicha 081-816-2019
Tel : 662-554-2222 Fax : 662-512-2621
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Unilever Thai Trading Limited
About Unilever Thai Trading Limited
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze, Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,000 million in 2014.
Our Compass is designed to help us navigate our way to sustainable growth. It sets out our vision, in which Unilever reaches and inspires people across the globe through products and services, while reducing our impact on the environment, increasing our positive social impact and doubling the size of our business
Join us. Be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day