Supervisor, Utility & Facility Engineer (Lamphun Base)
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241327
- Control, manage and solve waste water by not exceeding than parameter standard before discharge to public
- Control and manage chemical in waste water treatment system
- Summarize waste water data, machine problem and find out root cause of chemical in waste water treatment system
- Contact and communicate both internal and external concerned about environment issue to comply with company policy and regulation
- Strong knowledge about waste water system
- Project management and problem solving skill
- Data analyze and analyze root cause
- Good communication and coordination skill
- Bachelor degree or higher in Environment, Engineering or related fields
- At least 5-7 years of experience in operate waste water system; experience in manufacturing or especially in new start up factory will be advantage
- At least 3-5 years in supervisory level
- Have experience in technical design
- Strong knowledge in ISO 14001 will be preferable
- Have certificate and register number of water pollution control from Department of Industrial works
- Good controlling and managing waste water treatment parameter
- Be creative and vision of new environment project
- Good English communication skill in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Good computer program usage
- Able to work well under high pressure within limited time line
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).