Supervisor to Assistant Manager Risk Management
Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243577
Employer Ref. brandedAD+
- To assist in ensuring of operational risk and business continuity management activities complying with regulatory requirements and establishing an operating framework, related policies and tools in which each business unit is responsible for and accountable to the Company for ensuring that regular risk assessments are carried out and reported.
- To ensure that the continual identification, review and updating of operational risks are in place as well as establishing necessary controls systems for addressing those associated risks together with monitoring the implementation of Operational Risk Self-Assessment (covering J-Sox Control Self-Assessment) by the units and gathering the data and action plans generated by the assessments.
- To help enhance risk culture and awareness across the Company through training sessions and providing material plans generated by the assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in risk management, actuarial, finance, economic or related field
- At least 4-5 years of experience in operational risk, business continuity risk or project management
- Having FRM Certificate is an advantage• Have good knowledge and understanding in non-life insurance business
- Have a strong conceptual thinking skill and problem-solving ability
- Have a good command in English both communication and written
- Possess positive attitude and initiative
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
Human Resources Department
TOKIO MARINE INSURANCE (THAILAND) PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
40TH Floor, Empire Tower Building
1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel. 02-686-8888 ext. 1904, 1914 Fax. 02-686-8601-2
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) PCL. has been recognized as the first class insurer in Thai market under business collaboration with Tokio Marine Group, the oldest with strong financial non-life insurance company in Japan. Tokio Marine also has been rated highest among Japanese Financial Institutions by international rating agencies such as Standard & Poor's(AA) and Moody's (Aa2) and A.M. Best (A++).
Tokio Marine Insurance (Thailand) PCL. has gained full support in every field of operation and technique from Japan which has resulted in stronger financial stability and higher performance. The company aims to provide various products with first class service to the esteemed customers. As our corporate philosophy “peace of mind and safety”, we adhered to be trusted, be considerate, be the only one and be responsible for Thai society in all activities for being the Most Trusted Insurance Company in Thailand.