Supervisor, Technical Training (Lamphun Plant)
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236790
Supervisor, HRD (Technical Training)
Technical Skills Development
- Conduct the effectiveness of relevant skills development by facilitating proper training, OJT and development programmes
- Coordinate with OL&D team in PPT1 In analysing development programmes for new staff.
- Conduct staff competency development programmes by using an assessment tools to measure the staff competency gap then establish the proper action plan to close in order to achieve the target of competence level.
- Maintain quality delivery of training centre, internal trainer development, edutainment centre, and e-learning system.
- Transfer, implement and follow up OL&D strategies from PPT1 to PPT2 in areas of training & developing.
- Ensure the successful knowledge transfer from OL&D PPT1 to HRD functions of PPT2 (Lumphun) and smooth implementation.
- Implement and manage any assigned HR-related projects in the future.
- Prepare the data that related to the employee development task and also sourcing, developing and evaluating the assessment tools for further using in employee development programs.
- Good knowledge and skills in Human Resource Development including development tools and related strategies.
- Deploy development policy to HRD functions at Lumphun plant and ensure it align with company’s direction.
- Supervise team to ensure smooth development activities.
- Ensure the achievement of all development activities, including evaluation, improve and maintain development activities at Lumphun plant.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in engineering field; jewelry industry is must. Also strong knowledge in jewelry procecss and techniques and being trainer will be preferable.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in supervisory level will be preferable.
- Background in Jewelry manufacturing and experience in new plant startup will be advantage.
- Good project management, analytical thinking and problems solving skills
- Good human relations coordination and service mind.
- Good communication skills in Thai & English both of spoken & written.
- Good command of computer skills such as MS PowerPoint.
- Able to work at Sahabhat Industrial Park, Lumphun Province.
Apply to: Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
88 Soi Sukhapiban2 Soi31 , Kweang Dokmai, Khet Praves, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 02 7287200, 02 7270250-2 Fax: 027287250
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).