We are the leader manufacturing of Kitchen equipment. Our product ranges are kitchen equipment, cold room, refrigeration equipment, display showcase, convenience stores display cabinet, etc.
We provide various benefits to the qualify candidate.
Supervisor System Admin - (16001507)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001223517
Manitowoc Foodservice, a division of The Manitowoc Company, Inc., designs, manufactures and supplies best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. Manitowoc Foodservice offers customers unparalleled operator and patron insights, collaborative kitchen solutions, culinary expertise and world-class implementation support and service, whether locations are around the corner or across the globe. With operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, the company has a portfolio of best-in-class brands including Cleveland, Convotherm®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Kysor Panel Systems®, Lincoln, Manitowoc® Ice, Merco®, Multiplex®, Merrychef®, Servend® and Manitowoc® Beverage Systems.
- Proactively maintain existing core infrastructure technologies and processes. Includes Windows Servers, Network equipment, San storage infrastructure and VoIP infrastructure.
- Facilitate problem resolution and creation of preventative measures as necessary.
- Provide technical project management with networking, Windows servers, VoIP systems and telecommunications related projects by serving as either primary (where appropriate) or backup resource.
- Mentor and foster knowledge sharing for the network and system admin professionals throughout the business unit as well as the enterprise.
- Maintain service level agreement targets and objectives. As necessary, assist with preparing high level report for networking, Windows server admin and telecommunications, reporting on key accomplishments and KPI's.
- Deliver optimal network and telecommunications services at the lowest possible Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant work experience
- Must have strong knowledge in Windows Server 2008-2012, VM Ware ESX, SAN Storage technologies, Server performance tuning, and Server to SAN connection. General knowledge in Network management and application support would be highly beneficial. Additional knowledge in network VLans, ASA security appliances, WAAS, Unified Communications, and Wireless Controllers would be beneficial.
- A dynamic team player
Primary Location Thailand, Prachinburi
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested person please send your resume, recent photo and expected salary to:
Welbilt Manufacturing (Thailand) Ltd.
67 Moo 10 Suwanasorn Rd, T.Nonhom, A.Muang Prachinburi 25000
Mobile : 092 257 5289, 089 763 9218
Tel: 037 294 182 – 5 Fax: 037 294 181
Contact person: Khun Ausanee L./ คุณอุษณี