Supervisor/Senior Supervisor – Transport (Bangna KM.19)
LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253149
Working Location : Bangna, Bangkok, Thailand
- Manage day to day Transport Operations, trouble shoot issue and Achieve Contractual KPI.
- Implement the approved Transport Network and Model in line with targeted profitability and service standard.
- Support Business Development effort by gather transportation scope, service expectation of new customer.
- Act as TMS department custodian to ensure that solution presented to customer comply with respective Law and Regulation and does not pose implementation challenges.
- Initiate cost saving projects with emphasis on improved processes, efficiency gains, reduced wastage or increased automation so as to reduce cost, improve quality and maximize resources.
- Managing multiple vendor with varying business priorities.
- Achieve Contractual KPI in relation to OTIF, POD Return, customer complaint measurement.
- 6 days a week working.
- Base working location at Bangna KM.19 Bangkok, Thailand
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Engineering or related field.
- At least 3-5 years experience in Transportation field. Preferred candidate with experience in TMS Project or Transport Function from FMCG or Retails business.
- In depth knowledge and understand of Thailand Transport industry and competitors' service.
- Good in analytical, problem solving and organizing skills.
- Posses leadership character and can communicate well at all level
- Team Management / Leadership.
- Excellent customer interface experience and problem solving skill.
- Ability to motivate and work in a fast moving, pressure environment.
- Extensive skill in Microsoft Office.
- ประกันอุบัติเหตุ/ ประกันชีวิต
- รถรับส่งพนักงาน / ค่ารถ(สำหรับการปฏิบัติงานที่คลังสินค้าที่บริษัทฯ ไม่ได้จัดรถรับส่งไว้บริการ)
- วันหยุดพักผ่อนประจำปี 12 วันต่อปี
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for next step.
All interested applicants are most welcome to send the application with attached full resume in English indicating qualifications and experience, current salary, expected salary and recent photo to:
LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited บริษัท แอลเอฟ โลจิสติกส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะอิน 505 หมู่ 2 Tambon Khlong Chik Bang Pa-In Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13160
Tel : 02-649-4200, Fax : 02-649-4204
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
About LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
LF Logistics is the supply chain partner of choice for companies looking to sustainably grow in Asia. Our network spanning Greater China, ASEAN, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and Indian subcontinent provides us with a strong “home court advantage” in this culturally diverse and economically active region.
Our strength lies in numbers. We manage 20.1 million square feet of space and are growing at an annual rate of 35%. Partnering with more than 400 world-renowned companies, we deliver 100 million units of consumer products each day.
Our solutions are better by design. We employ both analytics tools and heuristic models to design optimum solutions for our customers. We develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans to manage anticipated risks. We utilize best-in-class IT systems to provide efficiency and visibility across every aspect of our customers’ supply chains. We train our staff to deliver results.
We care about our people and environment. We emphasize safety and sustainable practices at all times. We live up to the highest compliance, moral, and ethical standards.
Our success reflects our willingness to go the extra mile. We are passionate about service excellence. That is how our customers know that we have them covered anywhere in Asia.
LF Logistics (Thailand) Limited
LF Logistics Thailand is one of the leading logistics company, we provide comprehensive logistics solutions and services such as In-country Logistics, Distribution (DC) Management. Transportation Management, Freight Forwarding. We have been successfully growing our businesses in the past several years and plan to expand our business in 2015.
We are looking for well-qualified and motivated individuals to join our company as per below jobs.