Supervisor, Risk & Business Continuity Management/การประเมินความเสี่ยงและการบริหารความต่อเนื่องทางธุรกิจ
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238003
BASIC JOB PURPOSE (วัตถุประสงค์หลักของตาแหน่งงาน)
- To implement and update the BCM Program and BCM activities with SMT (Director Level), BCM Coordinators (Management Level), ERT (Emergency Response Team) etc. to complete the assigned tasks and comply with relevant standards (ISO) on a yearly basis. Including advice, support and coordination with all others during emergency and/or crisis situation
- To lead, initiate and implement operational risk management (ORM) and required projects/activities with management of business units (Managers and Directors)
- To lead the team (officer and staff level) to complete Pandora BCP by working with BCM coordinators (management level).
DIMENSION OF JOB (มิติของงาน)
Business Continuity Plan covering, coordinating and involving:
- Business impact analysis and risk management assessment of 10-11 Divisions with 65-70 business sections/units (approx. 10,000-12,000 staff), directly and independently working with management levels
- A subsidiary of PPT (PST) with about 50 employees
- External dependencies - Logistics, Material Suppliers, Outsourcing
- External utilities – Electricity, Water supply, Network communication
- Emergency supports – Fire Department, Medical services, Rescuing units
Implement and update Pandora Business Continuity Management Program (yearly):
- Provide education/consultancy of BCM Concept, control and guideline (BCM Policy and Procedure, BCM Organization, BCM Escalation Process, BIA/RA&BCP document and related template) to needing management and/or assigned BCM coordinators
- Work with and interview managers to review & update BIA, RA, BCP and Recovery Strategy
- Update & implement the BCP Master Plan and Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Update Pandora Call Tree
Facilitate and conduct BCM activities to all BCM Coordinators, Emergency Response Team, Situation Management Team, Crisis Management Team or other required team or people
- Coordinate and conduct any BCM related activities i.e. Mini Projects to support SMT, BCM Workshop, BCM Dry Run Exercise, Call Tree Testing …etc.
- Monitor, coordinate and support ERT, SMT and BCM coordinators during the crisis events
- Provide BCM Education/training knowledge (Both of New hired and Existing staff)
Identify and analyze potential operational risks (financial, reputation, regulatory, business interruption, frauds, IT) and work out with business unit directors to ensure preparation and mitigation to prevent damages from pre-identified operational risks
- Bachelor Degree holder of business process related management
- Complete basic courses of risk management
- At least 2-3 years of leading the implementation of business continuity plan
- Complete or achieve basic requirement of BCM training courses
- Demonstrating past experiences of BCM implementation in an international corporation, preferably a manufacturing environment with over 5,000 employees
- Completing basic risk management training courses
- Implementing ISO of any series to achieve ISO certification
- Certified and experiences in ISO internal auditor
- Implementing operational risk management is desirable
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Management Concept including risk assessment (RA) / business impact analysis (BIA) / business continuity plan (BCP)
- Understanding of Operational Risk Management Concept
- Project management and implementation skills
- Working independently without closed supervision
- Posing initiative, creative and task oriented skills
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills (including presentation designs and development)
- Balanced task and people oriented style and approaches
- Must be able to interface, coordinate a and work efficiently with management and above
- People supervisory knowledge and skills are preferable or similar team leading skills (work or non-work related i.e. charity or non-profit organization)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and modern jewellery made from genuine materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 80 countries on six continents through approximately 9,800 points of sale, including more than 1,300 concept stores. Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 11,000 people worldwide of whom approximately 7,800 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2013, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 9.0 billion (approximately EUR 1.2 billion). For more information, please visit www.pandoragroup.com.