Supervisor, Product Consumer Information
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237280
- Define, Control and investigate product specification and standards for facilitate the development of new products by adopt APQP framework
- Characterize product focus and it's significant change point then interpret into engineering information with accuracy and speedy response
- Prepare and provide all data for supporting product development activities
- Manage and control all information related to Pandora's products to keep pace with rapid change
- Graduate Bachelor degree in Engineering or related filed
- At least 3 years of experience in new product development or process development engineer
- Strong knowledge in product developement and process improvement in manufacturing field
- Understanding in ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO/ IEC17025, ISO/ TS 16949
- Good communication in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).