Supervisor, Process Engineer (Lamphun Plant)
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241437
- Create, review and approve production process standard which is related to documentation, process flow, standard time, equipment and changes control
- Study, understand and deep analyse production process for solving problems or weakness that effected to quality and time line
- Lead and coach process engineering team to meet yield target and work on process capability improvement
- Conduct production process verification and validation
- Coordinate with related departments such as Production, Quality and Maintenance to ensure maximum utilization of machines and keep track of all key indicators
- Follow up and measure the result after improvement; and issue summary report on improvement result
Ability of leading, planning, organizational and time management
Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Strong communication and coordination skills
Strong knowledge of manufacturing process
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or related fields
- At least 5-7 years of experience in process engineering; background in manufacturing is preferable; also background in jewellery industry will be advantage
- Good knowledge and experience in Lean, Six-Sigma concept; including engineering improvement techniques will be advantage
- Good knowledge and skills or familiarity in process & quality system tools such as FMEA, GR&R, Cpk, SPC, DOE and control plan
- Well understanding in ISO and Internal Quality Audit, including cost and budget
- At least 3-5 years in supervisory level
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good planning, coordinating and communicating skills
- Energetic and proactive person
- Good English communication skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Able to work under high pressure within limited timeline
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).