Supervisor Plant Controlling (Lamphun)
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219076
Conduct and monitor standard cost performance:
- Close production orders and discuss variances with production and supporting staff prior to and after closing orders.
- Weekly and monthly analysis of actual cost from closing production orders (budget vs actual) related to Material and Hour usage, people cost and overhead cost.
- Perform analysis of Standard and Actual time registration. Ensure correctness of monthly actual hour scanning vs time attendance vs standard time. Provide corrective action.
- Explain monthly amounts posted to variance accounts.
- Provide relevant data, analysis and insights to support a strong value added management report especially related to COGS analysis.
- Secure validity of data sources and logic in costing reports. Reconcile data in cost reports and commentary with general ledger and decide on any correction of the standard/actual cost in GL or in Master data. Perform weight analysis of products.
- End user of AX2012 costing module.
- At least 5 years experience in Manufacturing controlling experience
- Good understanding of standard costing
- Hands on experience with ERP systems and costing module.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Business Administration or related fields
- Analytical skills
- Proactive and outgoing to discuss finance results with operational staff
- Good planning and communication skills
- Good English communication skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Able to work under high pressure within limited timeline
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).